Meercode is a real-time build monitoring, dashboarding, and analytics solution for CI/CD pipelines. It integrates with your Bitrise account smoothly to provide your team with valuable insights into your build data.
Among other things, with Meercode you can:
- Create dashboards to monitor running builds for the duration, estimated completion time, and overtime status.
- Monitor recently completed builds for status, duration, and completion date/time.
- Cancel or restart the builds directly from the dashboard.
- Control which repositories to watch.
- Create reports from historical build data.
- Create shareable links of the dashboard to share with team members or to show on the office TV.
With Meercode’s analysis and visualization tools:
- Developers can easily monitor the status of triggered builds.
- Team members can see what their teammates are building.
- Team managers can monitor the throughput of the team and the performance of individual team members.
Integrating Meercode with Bitrise ⚓
- Create a Meercode account, if you haven’t already done it. You can use Github or Google authentication.
- Acquire a Personal Access Token from your Bitrise account. Check out our guide on the subject: Acquiring a Personal Access Token
On the Integrations panel, select Bitrise and enter your Personal Access Token.
- After selecting organizations and repositories to monitor, your dashboard and insights tabs will be ready to use.
CI build monitoring on Meercode ⚓
To monitor your builds:
- Log in to your Meercode account.
- Open Dashboard Tab from the left menu to see an overview of your running and completed builds.
On the top of the page, you will see builds still in progress. You can monitor the current duration and estimated completion time.
Below that, completed builds are listed as cards. On every card, you can see the completion status and other information of the build for the last 10 runs.
The Share button on the top-right corner allows you to create public links to view your dashboard. These secret links can be securely shared with your team members.
CI Build Insights ⚓
- Open the Insights tab to access reports summarized from your historical build data.
- Use the filters on the top of the page to limit the results for a given date range, provider or organization.