Introduction to Applivery ⚓
Applivery is a mobile app distribution platform for iOS and Android that provides a powerful mobile app management and distribution system to simplify app delivery for both testers and employees, with a focus on an easy-to-use experience.
Applivery has many features to better manage your in-development and production-ready apps that will help speed up your development, get better feedback and deliver better applications.
Some of the features are:
- Single or Multi App customized App Stores with a seamless user experience for non-technical users.
- Multi-track and fully customized app distribution with multiple security configurations including SSO, non-registered users, password protected and unlisted apps.
- Automatic and forced in-app updates.
- Feedback and bug reporting.
Combined with Bitrise, you can cover the entire development life cycle, from testing and building to delivery and feedback.
Deploying your app to Applivery ⚓
Add the Applivery iOS Deploy or the Applivery Android Deploy Step to your Workflow. Make sure you add the Step after the Steps that build your app.
- Get your Applivery App Token to link your Bitrise app with your Applivery app. Read more about how to get your App Token.
- Open your app on Bitrise and click the Workflows tab to open the Workflow Editor.
- Go to the Secrets tab.
- Click Add New and type
APPLIVERY_APP_TOKENin the key input field.
- Paste your Applivery App Token in the value input field and click Save.
Configuring the Applivery Step ⚓
There are many optional parameters that you can customize for a better and deeper integration:
|File path||File||App’s binary file. By default gets $BITRISE_IPA_PATH or $BITRISE_APK_PATH.|
|App Token||String||Applivery App token. By default gets $APPLIVERY_APP_TOKEN secret var.|
|Changelog||String||Additional build/release notes or changelog attached to the deploy.|
|Notify Collaborators?||Boolean||Automatically notify your project Collaborators vía emai.|
|Notify Employees?||Boolean||Automatically notify your project Employees vía emai.|
|Notification message||String||Notification message to be sent along with the email notification.|
|Tags||String||Comma-separated list of tags to easily identify the build or multitrack App Distribution|
|Version name||String||Human readable version name for a better identification of the build.|
|Upload Certificates||Boolean||Download your code signing files from Bitrise Code Signing Tab and upload them to Applivery.|
Distribution with Applivery ⚓
Applivery provides multiple different ways for app distribution from customized App Stores (public or private) to Distribution Pages (public, private, unlisted, or password-protected shareable installation links). It also enables multitrack app delivery based on the information gathered from your Bitrise workflows, such as GitHub Branches, Tags or customized labels.