Trace is a Bitrise add-on designed to monitor your applications from the perspective of its end users. It comes with out-of-the-box performance monitoring, giving you insight into how the app is performing across the entire install base.
The core philosophy of Trace is to simplify how mobile product teams:
- Detect the problem: know about issues before your users report them.
- Assess the impact: focus on resolving the issues that have the greatest impact on your users.
- Trace the cause: spend less time trying to reproduce issues.
Read more about Trace here:
- Getting started with Trace
- Analyzing your app’s data with Trace
- Crash reporting with Trace
- Trace product references
Deploy an app to Bitrise to be able to download the .ipa file and install it on devices specified in the app's Development Provisioning Profile. This way, your internal testers...
Before deploying your app to the App Store, you might want to release it to external testers who can test it on their devices outside the development environment.
You can deploy an app to iTunes Connect (rebranded as App Store Connect) to invite testers on Testflight or to release your app on the App Store.