Trace is a Bitrise add-on designed to monitor your applications from the perspective of its end users. It comes with out-of-the-box performance monitoring, giving you insight into how the app is performing across the entire install base.
The core philosophy of Trace is to simplify how mobile product teams:
- Detect the problem: know about issues before your users report them.
- Assess the impact: focus on resolving the issues that have the greatest impact on your users.
- Trace the cause: spend less time trying to reproduce issues.
Read more about Trace here:
- Getting started with Trace
- Analyzing your app’s data with Trace
- Crash reporting with Trace
- Trace product references
Applivery is a mobile app distribution platform for iOS and Android that provides a powerful mobile app management and distribution system to simplify app delivery for both testers and employees,...
Deployment can mean a number of things on Bitrise: you can deploy your app to test devices, or to bitrise.io, with a public install page that you can freely distribute...
Deploy an app to Bitrise to be able to download the .ipa file and install it on devices specified in the app's Development Provisioning Profile. This way, your internal testers...