List of Open Source tools maintained by the Bitrise team.
Core, Bitrise CLI tools ⚓
- bitrise - the Bitrise CLI, which is used on bitrise.io to run the builds, as well as you can install it on your own Mac/Linux and run your the build locally!
- stepman - used for managing the Step Library, including downloading and sharing steps.
- envman - environment variable manager, can be used independently and Bitrise CLI uses it to isolate and manage environment variables during the build.
Bitrise CLI plugins ⚓
- bitrise-machine - Manage bitrise CLI runner hosts (virtual machines). Create, destroy, cleanup based on configuration.
- bitrise-bridge - Responsible for “bridging” a Bitrise CLI command from a remote host to the local Bitrise CLI; either directly or by creating a Docker container and running the Bitrise CLI command in it.
- cmd-bridge -
Helps bridging an outside (generic) command (e.g. any command, through SSH) into a host. Useful in cases
where the command have to be performed in a specific environment, e.g. the iOS Simulator
can’t be started from an SSH session, it have to be started from a logged in “GUI” user.
In this case you start
cmd-bridge’s server in the environment, and then you can use
cmd-bridgethrough SSH or another way to send commands to the running
cmd-bridgeserver, which will perform the commands in its context / the environment it is running in.
- garden - A tool to manage your template (plan) based directories. You can perform a setup (plant) by running garden grow, which’ll create your garden (directories) based on your plans (temlates).
- codesigndoc - Your friendly iOS Code Signing Doctor.
Go / golang related tools.
- gows - Go Workspace / Environment Manager, to easily manage the Go Workspace during development.
- goinst - Go Install command line tools in an isolated environment.
Server / service ⚓
- bitrise webhooks - Bitrise Webhooks processor. Transforms various incoming webhooks (GitHub, Bitbucket, Slack, …) to bitrise.io’s Build Trigger API format, and calls it to start a build.
- DATapi - A very simple data series storage service. Store and retrieve data series in a quick and simple way, based on timestamp and category of the data.