You can log in to Bitrise in many ways:
- with your Bitrise username and password
- with your Gitlab/Github/Bitbucket account
- with your Bitrise organization name if SAML SSO has been set up to and enforced on it your Bitrise organization
Resetting your password ⚓
If you try to log in but you forgot your password:
- Click Forgot your password on our Login page.
- Provide your Email or Username so that we know where to send password recovery link.
- Check your inbox for the Reset password instructions sent by letsconnect.
- Click Reset Password or copy the URL into your browser.
- Add your new password and hit Save.
- Once your password has been changed, click Log in to access our login page again.
- Add your Username and new Password to log into your Bitrise Dashboard.
Please note that you can always change your password along with other account details in your Account settings.
Issues with logging in ⚓
If you failed to log in for the third time, reCAPTCHA will get enabled to check if you are a human.
If you failed to log in for an excessive amount of attempts, you will automatically get locked out. Check your inbox for our Unlock Instructions email!