You can set up webhooks so that Bitrise automatically triggers a build of your app whenever you perform a specified action. For Gogs, all you have to do is register your
bitrise-webhooks URL as a Webhook in your Gogs repository.
Get the webhook URL for Gogs ⚓
- Go to the Code tab of your app’s page and in the INCOMING WEBHOOKS menu, click SETUP MANUALLY.
Select Gogs from the dropdown menu.
- Copy the webhook URL for the selected service.
Set up webhook on Gogs ⚓
- Open your project on your repository’s hosting URL.
- Go to Settings of the project.
Select Webhooks, Add Webhook, then Gogs.
.../h/gogs/BITRISE-APP-SLUG/BITRISE-APP-API-TOKEN) in the Payload URL field.
- Set the Content Type to
- A Secret is not required at this time.
Set the trigger to be fired on Just the push event.
- Click Add Webhook.
And you’re done! From now on, every code push to your Gogs repository will trigger a build on Bitrise.