Enable Two-factor authentication ⚓
We provide an extra layer of security if you enable Two-factor authentication (TFA) on your Bitrise account.
- Download and install Google Authenticator on your phone.
- Log in to bitrise.io and go to your
- Scroll down and click
Securityon the left.
- Click on
- Open your Google Authenticator and scan the QR-code that appears on your screen.
- Enter the 6-digit code that was generated.
- Once you have activated your TFA and saved your recovery codes, you will receive a confirmation email from
We recommend that you check your connected accounts (GitHub, Bitbucket, GitLab and Xamarin) and enable TFAs if you haven’t already.
Generate personal access tokens manually ⚓
There are two types of personal access tokens in your
Security tab of your profile:
auto-generatedones, which are generated by Bitrise automatically whenever communicating with the Bitrise API
user-generatedones which you can manually generate for yourself
Follow the steps to create a new token manually!
- In your
Securitytab, click on
- Fill out the
Token descriptionfield and select the appropriate expiration time (1 hour, 1 day, 1 month or never) for your token.
Save & Continue.
- In the
Personal Access tokenpop-up window, you can see your newly generated token. Save it somewhere safe now so that you can use it later.
Security page, now you can see all your tokens with their expiration date and with the option to